Arsenal FC × on the supporter's web of Arsenal FC.
Arsenal FC
The social network of the supporters of
Arsenal FC

job opportunities

thorcompany By thorcompany

on 07-05-2018 at 07:07

seeking for jobs in USA?
seeking for jobs in USA?

We are Licensed, Government approved recruitment agency in Canada. We wish to inform you that Canada is actively seeking 

 

foreign workers and professionals to help grow its strong national workforce. If you have Candidates(SKILLED/UNSKILLED) 

 

who are looking for TEMPORARY WORK PERMIT in Canada or already have a JOB OFFER from a Canadian employer and are unsure of 

 

what to do next, we have the perfect tools to get you started. We would be happy to assist you with the process from the 

 

beginning to end. You are most welcome to contact us so we can help you explore your options.

 

Customer services .....thor.companies.construction.ltd@gmail.com

Whatsapp......+1 84 57010956

AVAILABLE JOB OPENING INCLUDE:

 

(1) Fish Packer (2) Fish Machine Tender, (3) Fish Cleaner

(4) Fish Bin Tender, (5) Machine Operator, (6) Warehouse Supervisor

(7) Drivers, (8) Brine Maker (9) Cooker (10) Cooker Mechanic

(11) Food Production Worker (12) Manufacturing Assistant

(13) store Manager, (14) Masseur (15) Store keepers

(16) Chief Butcher, (17) Gardener (18) Electrician (19) Waiter/Waitress

(20) Mechanic (21) Front Office (22) Chefs (23) Bar Manager (24) Store Keeper

(25) Room Service (26) Banquet Manager (27) Factory Supervisor

(26) Security Officer (27) Sales & Marketing Manager (28) Waiter/Waitress

(29) Cashiers (30) Steward (31) Receptionist (32) Retail Manager

 

 

BENEFITS:

 

1. Accommodation - Provided.

2. Ticket -Provided.

3. Medical - Provided.

4. Transportation - Provided.

5. Working hours - 8a.m-4p.m [Mon-Sat]

6. Vacation - 28.5 days every year

7. Salary/Wages - $25 per hour for Unskilled and $36 per hour for Skilled.

8. Contract - 2 years.

9. Extra time - $18 per hour

10. Insurance & Pension - According to Quebec Labor laws.

11. Other Benefits - Family Status, group benefit and other fringe benefits. 

12. We pay our foreign Clients $74 USD for each Candidate you deploy to us.

13. Required number of candidates - 100 workers (Skilled and Unskilled)

 

 

NOTE: 

Employees will render 20% Charges for visa processing while the Employer takes care of the remaining 80%. All the Visa 

 

process takes 4-8 weeks after payment and confirmation of fee.

We Give The Best In Recruitment, Through An Excellent Immigration Consulting Services. For any question, asking or query 

 

feel free to contact:

 

Forjong Awah

 

E-mail::::::::::thor.companies.construction.ltd@gmail.com

Whatsapp......+1 84 57010956

 

 

Customer services .....thor.companies.construction.ltd@gmail.com

CONTACT ADDRESS:

2023 Rue Crimazie 

Quebec city, 

QC G1R 1B7

Canada

We are Licensed, Government approved recruitment agency in Canada. We wish to inform you that Canada is actively seeking 

 

foreign workers and professionals to help grow its strong national workforce. If you have Candidates(SKILLED/UNSKILLED) 

 

who are looking for TEMPORARY WORK PERMIT in Canada or already have a JOB OFFER from a Canadian employer and are unsure of 

 

what to do next, we have the perfect tools to get you started. We would be happy to assist you with the process from the 

 

beginning to end. You are most welcome to contact us so we can help you explore your options.

 

We also produce Real database registered documents which are legally use and passes all airport scans and data-check 

 

machines. Any time these Real documents are being verified in the system, all the holder's information will validly show 

 

up making the document real and acceptable and the holder can legally use it without any problems because it is being 

 

registered under the authorities recognition in the system

 

E-mail::::::::::thor.companies.construction.ltd@gmail.com

 

 

 

 

 

Customer services .....thor.companies.construction.ltd@gmail.com

 

AVAILABLE JOB OPENING INCLUDE:

 

(1) Fish Packer (2) Fish Machine Tender, (3) Fish Cleaner

(4) Fish Bin Tender, (5) Machine Operator, (6) Warehouse Supervisor

(7) Drivers, (8) Brine Maker (9) Cooker (10) Cooker Mechanic

(11) Food Production Worker (12) Manufacturing Assistant

(13) store Manager, (14) Masseur (15) Store keepers

(16) Chief Butcher, (17) Gardener (18) Electrician (19) Waiter/Waitress

(20) Mechanic (21) Front Office (22) Chefs (23) Bar Manager (24) Store Keeper

(25) Room Service (26) Banquet Manager (27) Factory Supervisor

(26) Security Officer (27) Sales & Marketing Manager (28) Waiter/Waitress

(29) Cashiers (30) Steward (31) Receptionist (32) Retail Manager

 

 

BENEFITS:

 

1. Accommodation - Provided.

2. Ticket -Provided.

3. Medical - Provided.

4. Transportation - Provided.

5. Working hours - 8a.m-4p.m [Mon-Sat]

6. Vacation - 28.5 days every year

7. Salary/Wages - $30 per hour for Unskilled and $50 per hour for Skilled.

8. Contract - 2 years.

9. Extra time - $19 per hour

10. Insurance & Pension - According to Quebec Labor laws.

11. Other Benefits - Family Status, group benefit and other fringe benefits. 

12. We pay our foreign Clients $75 USD for each Candidate you deploy to us.

13. Required number of candidates - 150 workers (Skilled and Unskilled)

 

 

NOTE: 

Employees will render 24% Charges for visa processing while the Employer takes care of the remaining 76%. All the Visa 

 

process takes 4-8 weeks after payment and confirmation of fee.

We Give The Best In Recruitment, Through An Excellent Immigration Consulting Services. For any question, asking or query 

 

feel free to contact:

 

 

Rebecca Matney

 

E-mail::::::::::thor.companies.construction.ltd@gmail.com

 

Customer services .....thor.companies.construction.ltd@gmail.com

Whatsapp......+1 84 57010956

Your coummunity,
in youy mobile phone
1 VOTES

Thank you for collaborating with us. Shortly we will check out the piece of news you have reported and we will take action.

New comments

Do you want to participate in this section?

If you already are a member, enter / log in

If you are not registered in arsenalsite.com: